The safety of our staff and customers is paramount which is why we have implemented new procedures and practices to help with the national effort to combat the virus. Below are two sections outlining what we are doing to keep you safe and what we need you to as well.
What we are doing to keep you safe
- Providing hand sanitiser throughout the venue.
- Increased cleaning schedule. Common touch points such as door handles will be cleaned more frequently with the correct cleaning products.
- We have social distancing procedures in place. We have removed the option of social lane bookings and each booking will now be private, just your party and no one else. We are only using 3 of our 5 lanes to ensure that groups are groups are kept apart to the required distance set out by the Government.
- All our axes are sanitised before each session and you will not share your axe with any other lane but you will share the axe with others in your group. If you would prefer more than one axe for your group please just ask.
- All our staff will be required to wear appropriate PPE.
- Our team will be temperature checked at the start of each day.
- We are currently only accepting pre-booked groups.
- Temperature check every thrower on arrival.
What we need you to do
- Ensure you wear your face mask as soon as you enter and keep it on throughout your session.
- Sanitise on arrival and throughout your visit.
- Distance yourself from others not in you party.
- Where possible pay using contactless payment.
- Take responsibility for children’s social distancing.
- Give each other space when queuing.
- Do not visit if you feel unwell.
- Don’t arrange to meet other groups.
- Stay within marked zones.
- Follow instructions and guidance from Axe Junkies Team.
- Where possible sign your waiver before arrival through the booking platform when you initially book.
- Let us know if you can’t attend your session and we will do our best to reschedule your booking.
- Don’t bring spectators. To reduce the capacity in our venue we ask that the only people you bring with you are those booked in.
- Have your temperature taken on arrival.
- Be kind to everyone.
- Toilets will remain open.
- Drinks and snacks will be available to buy.
- Merchandise will also be available to buy.