Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit our site and are used to make the users experience more efficient. We are able to store cookies on your computer where they are necessary for the operation of the site however, for non-essential cookies we need your permission.
- ‘Session’ and ‘Persistent’ Cookies
‘Session cookies’ allow us to track your actions during a single browsing session, but they do not remain on your device afterwards.
‘Persistent cookies’ remain on your device between sessions. We use them to authenticate you and to remember your preferences. We can also use them to balance the load on our servers and improve your experience on our site.
Session and persistent cookies can be either first or third party cookies. A first-party cookie is set by the website being visited; a third-party cookie is set by a different website. Both types of cookie may be used by us or our business partners.
Third Party Cookies we use include:
Eola.co, The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information. This information will be held for 1 years and 30 days.
Cookies set by Company:
Axejunkies.co.uk, The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information. This information is held for 1 years 19 days 16 hours 8 minutes.
All our cookies are categorised by the role they fulfil on our website:
- Strictly Necessary: these are essential to enable you to move around our website and use features such as secure services. Without these cookies such services could not be provided;
- Functionality: allow the website to remember your choices and to personal certain features. These cookies may be anonymised and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites; and
- Performance: collect information as to how users use the website. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. The information collected is aggregated and used to improve our website.
- None of the cookies employed are classified as Behavioural Targeting.
If at any time you wish to disable our cookies, you may do so through the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable or delete our cookies that will prevent certain important areas and features of our service from functioning properly. (but if you do so you will not be able to use certain important features of our service). You can find additional information at AboutCookies.org.
Notwithstanding, the audit undertaken regarding our cookies, it is possible we may have missed one from our list above. If you happen to find one that is being set on our site, please let us know.